Tuesday 10 July 2012

Victoria Beckham Competes With Herself

Victoria Beckham Competes With Herself 



Victoria Beckham says her only competitor is herself.
The former Spice Girls singer has established herself as a successful fashion designer and while she admires the work of others, she insists she doesn't see them as competition.
She said: "It's my passion, what I always wanted to do. I have found an area I can compete in, in my own little way. I'm just starting. I have a long way to go and I know that. I have so much respect for the great designers, people like Miuccia Prada. I'm in awe of what she does. But I don't think I'm competing with her or anyone else. My only competition is myself and my collection from the season before."
Victoria - who has four children, Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and one-year-old Harper, with soccer star husband David - says she never set out to be a huge business brand and just designed clothes because she enjoyed it.
         She told British Airways' business: life magazine: "I didn't set out to create a big brand or business. I      just set out to design, to have a creative outlet. It's what I like to do. I love fashion. It's my hobby  that's turned into a successful business. Of course I have to work hard at it. I'm up early and most of the night as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment