Monday 16 July 2012

Rihanna To Design A Capsule Collection With River Island

 Rihanna To Design A Capsule Collection With River Island
 

We've been wondering how long it would take for Rihanna to design her own fashion line, and it's just been revealed that she'll be launching a capsule collection for Spring 2013 with British high street store River Island.

As far as we're concerned, this is the perfect partnership. River Island has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years, offering affordable takes on catwalk trends and never shying away from difficult or edgy looks. Known for its strong prints, heavy embellishment and amazing accessories, the brand is a brilliant match for fearless fashion fan Rihanna.

Rihanna says of the collection, "I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."

No comments:

Post a Comment