Sunday 2 September 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wants To Start Designing

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wants To Start Designing


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is an internationally famous supermodel, known for her killer looks and body.  She recently shot to a whole new level of fame, thanks to a starring role as the female lead in the third Transformers movie.  In addition, she's booked a role in the highly anticipated Mad Max: Fury Road with Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron.  Now, she has another aspiration: she wants to be a fashion designer.

She says she always had plans to go to college and study fashion design, but that she got distracted by her modeling career and thought that it would ultimately help her with designing clothes in the long run.  It makes sense, since after all, she is a fashion plate for the very clothes she wants to now design.

She said: ''I always wanted to go to fashion college. I got diverted. I got swept away to model and I thought: 'Well it will at least give me some experience within the industry and I'll hopefully get to work different designers from all over the world - which is what I managed to do.' ''

She told vogue.co.uk: ''From very early on in my modeling career it became apparent to me that it wasn't going to be forever, you have a shelf life. I wanted to make sure I had some form of security that didn't just depend on my appearance. I wanted to use my brain, explore it in different ways and try new things.''

She has recently debuted her underwear collection at Marks & Spencers, a well known, high street British brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment